How to assign an add-on to a subscription
Please note that this article explains assignment of Legacy add-ons. NCE add-on assignment is not reviewed in this article.
A separately purchased add-on can be assigned to compatible subscription.
In order to assign an add-on to a subscription, please follow these steps:
- Log in on behalf of the customer and go to the Subscriptions tab
- Choose the subscription with an add-on.
- Open subscriptions details and find the information about add-ons
- Click on the button to retrieve the list of active subscriptions
- Find the subscription you need and click the edit button
- You will be redirected to the add-on subscription details page, where you can assign the add-on to the subscription
More information on how to manage add-ons can be found in the following article: How to manage Add-on(s)?
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to assign an add-on to a subscription
- How to add Subscription to the shopping cart?
- How do I add Add-on(s) when purchasing a new Subscription?
- How to edit Subscriptions?
- How to change the Billing cycle of the Subscription?
- How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
- How to change the name of Subscription?
- How to change the price on existing subscription?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?