How to set up automated invoice sending?
I. Setup Email Body layout for custom PDF invoice
- Open “Report Selection - Sales” page and select Invoice in “Usage” dropdown field:
- Check mark “Use for Email Body” field:
- Click on “Email Body Layout Description” field to open “Custom Report Layouts” page:
- Click on tree dots […] to open menu and select “New” > ”New…
- Toggle on “Insert Word Layout” switch and click “OK” on the “Edit - Insert Built-in Layout for a Report” page:
- Click on three dots […] and select “Layout” > “Import Layout” in menu:
- Select word document related to modifying report and click “Open”
- Click “OK” in “Custom Report Layouts” page
- Close “Report Selection - Sales” page
II. Add a language
1. Open “Languages” page
2. Add a new record
3. Fill in Code Name and fields.
4. In dropdown of the “Windows Language ID” field, select the language:
5. Update Customer Language Code. In the Customer Card:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to set up automated invoice sending?
- AppXite Invoicing Solution and creation of the organization
- Customer On-boarding
- Handling Errors in Business Central
- How to automate customer onboarding?
- How to brand the organization?
- How to get pdf invoice in local language?
- How to monitor automatic sending of sales documents?
- How to re-post invoices?
- Invoice processing