How to monitor automatic sending of sales documents?
I. Monitoring “Email Sales Documents” job
1. Open the page “Job Queue Entries” and find the job “Email Sales Documents”
2. Make sure the status is “Ready”
3. If the status is “Error” investigate the last run error clicking on “Show Error” action
4. To make job run next time after error occurred set status of job to “On Hold”
5. Open the “Codeunit ∙ 50102 ∙ Email Sales Documents” job card clicking on the status of the job
6. Set the “Earliest Start Date/Time” field to next day and time to 01:00
7. Set status to “Ready” clicking to “Process”/ ”Set Status to Ready” action
II. Analysis of automatic sending
1. Open “Sales & Receivables Setup” page:
2. Click on the “Related” / “Email Logs” action
3. On the “Email Log Headers” page you can see results of running the “Email Sales Documents” job
4. Select needed date and click on “View Document” action
5. On the opened “Email Log Document” check if document was sent via automatic sending job
6. All sent messages (automatic or manual) can be found on the “Sent Emails” page.
7. If you are sender of the message, you can open, and review sent message clicking on Description
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to set up automated invoice sending?
- AppXite Invoicing Solution and creation of the organization
- Customer On-boarding
- Handling Errors in Business Central
- How to automate customer onboarding?
- How to brand the organization?
- How to get pdf invoice in local language?
- How to monitor automatic sending of sales documents?
- How to re-post invoices?
- Invoice processing