Scheduled Orders - Scheduling Subscription Changes
When editing a subscription, you can now choose when you want the changes to apply – now, on renewal, or on a custom date.
- Scheduling is available for eligible offers – e.g., offers from Microsoft and other integrated vendors with instant or near-instant provisioning.
- You can schedule your changes in the following ways:
- Now – this option is the same as updating your subscription as usual. The change order is created and processed immediately.
- After renewal/commitment – this option allows scheduling changes that vendors do not allow you to make during an active commitment term. Scheduled changes will apply on renewal. This option may not be available for some subscriptions.
- Custom date – this option allows you to select any future date. On the selected date the order will be sent to the vendor and changes will apply upon successful provisioning.
- If the subscription has scheduled changes, you can see them On a Scheduled changes tab of the Subscription details page. The associated order will also be in the Orders section.
- There can still be only one simultaneous order per subscription. If your scheduled order is still unprocessed by the vendor, it may be required to wait before you can make changes to your subscription. The next scheduled order will overwrite the previous one and other details. (For example, if you have scheduled +2 subscriptions and later decide that you need 5 extra licenses, place a scheduled order of +5 licenses, as the previous +2 order will be overwritten.)
- When configuring changes for a selected date, prices automatically include the markup configured for that date.
- Speaking of markups, you can also schedule a markup change instead of setting a reminder to do it on the day markup needs to be updated for a specific subscription.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- MS NCE Offer Price - Monthly Billing cycle + Yearly Term duration
- How to purchase Subscriptions?
- Perpetual software work instructions
- How to Edit Subscriptions?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?
- How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
- How to change the Billing cycle of the Subscription?
- How to Upgrade Subscriptions?
- Scheduled Orders - Scheduling Subscription Changes
Please sign in to leave a comment.