Scheduled orders - scheduling subscription changes
When editing a subscription, you can now choose when you want the changes to apply – now, on renewal, or on a custom date.
- Scheduling is available for eligible offers – e.g., offers from Microsoft and other integrated vendors with instant or near-instant provisioning.
- You can schedule your changes in the following ways:
- Now – this option is the same as updating your subscription as usual. The change order is created and processed immediately.
- After renewal/commitment – this option allows scheduling changes that vendors do not allow you to make during an active commitment term. Scheduled changes will apply on renewal. This option may not be available for some subscriptions.
- Custom date – this option allows you to select any future date. On the selected date the order will be sent to the vendor and changes will apply upon successful provisioning.
- If the subscription has scheduled changes, you can see them On a Scheduled changes tab of the Subscription details page. The associated order will also be in the Orders section.
- There can still be only one simultaneous order per subscription. If your scheduled order is still unprocessed by the vendor, it may be required to wait before you can make changes to your subscription. The next scheduled order will overwrite the previous one and other details. (For example, if you have scheduled +2 subscriptions and later decide that you need 5 extra licenses, place a scheduled order of +5 licenses, as the previous +2 order will be overwritten.).
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Expiry status for subscriptions
- How do I add add-on(s) when purchasing a new subscription?
- Azure Subscription Role Assignments within Tier 2 Seller and Indirect Provider Model
- Cancellation Policies
- Customer: How to purchase subscriptions?
- How do I suspend a Subscription for the customer?
- How does NCE trial subscriptions work?
- How to change the name of subscription?
- How to change the price on existing subscription?
- How to change the quantity of subscription licenses?