MS NCE Offer Price logic
See an explanation for the price logic on a Microsoft NCE offer, with a Monthly Billing cycle + Yearly commitment.
For demonstration purposes it also has a Seller markup of -10%:
- 657.6 EUR (ERP Price) / 12 = 54.8 - 10% = 49.32
MS Price list:
|ProductId||SkuTitle||Term Duration||Billing Cycle||Currency||ERP Price|
|CFQ7TTC0LF90||Dynamics 365 Remote Assist||P1Y||Monthly||EUR||657.6|
Offer Price in the platform:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Expiry status for subscriptions
- How do I add add-on(s) when purchasing a new subscription?
- Azure Subscription Role Assignments within Tier 2 Seller and Indirect Provider Model
- Cancellation Policies
- Customer: How to purchase subscriptions?
- How do I suspend a Subscription for the customer?
- How does NCE trial subscriptions work?
- How to change the name of subscription?
- How to change the price on existing subscription?
- How to change the quantity of subscription licenses?