How to create new Add-on?
When you create add-on – this means that this SKU will be an add-on for another offer(s) you might have.
Add-on is created very similar when creating ordinary offer in Product Management UI.
For details in regards how to create offer, read this article: How to create new offers?
Additionally carry out the following steps:
- Enable 'Is Addon' flag
- Add at least one prerequisite offer. To add more than one select 'Add Offer' multiple times:
- To locate specific prerequisite offer start typing the offer name. All published offers for the specific vendor are available to be chosen as prerequisite.
Fo additional resources regarding add-ons, refer to the following articles:
- What is an add-on?
- How do I add Add-on(s) when purchasing a new Subscription?
- How to purchase Add-ons separately from base offers?
- How to manage Add-on(s)?
- How to assign an add-on to a subscription
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Industry-specific offers and pricing
- Automatic offer provisioning
- Product Management Overview
- How to create new Products?
- How to edit Product information?
- How to create new offers?
- How to create new Add-on?
- How to create new Price?
- How to create a copy of the existing offer?
- Minimum commitment setting for offers