►► What to do if I get the "hostname: example .onmicrosoft.com" is not valid" message?
This article explains steps that are needed to take in case if you are facing a "hostname: example .onmicrosoft.com" is not valid" error while creating a new tenant domain.
1. If you are not able to create a new tenant domain (see the image below), this means that this domain is already taken and does exist in the Microsoft ecosystem.
To resolve this issue, please provide the available Domain name.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to activate organization?
- How to manually create a new Customer Organization?
- How to merge organizations?
- How to Select an Organization?
- Synchronize Organization with existing MS Tenant
- Why do I receive "Please activate your organization" error?
- ► Contract Management
- ► How do I block/unblock the organization?
- ► How to Create a new Microsoft Tenant Domain for a Customer Organization?
- ► How to Edit Organization profile?