►How to add note to an order?
In the order section, notes can be added to record additional information, instructions, reminders, and more. After placing an order, any customer or seller can add a note to it for context or internal reference.
Orders section is available only in Customer View (logged-in on behalf of the Customer organization):
Customer, Customer admin, Account manager, Seller admin, Distributor admin can add a note to an existing Recent and Historical order.
Once an order note is added it is read-only. Note! After a note is saved, it can't be edited.
Orders can be filtered by the order note:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Expiry status for subscriptions
- Can I cancel my order?
- How to add Subscription to the shopping cart?
- How do I suspend a Subscription for the customer?
- How to add bundle to the shopping cart?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?
- How to convert trials to production?
- Subscription Data Aggregation