What is the constant function?
The constant function is used to provide a way to define a very simple price. Always returns to the fixed price. In order to create a pricing plan with "Constant", select control: (1)
a. add the desired name for the control.
b. specify minimum and maximum values.
Note! When you set the number for the maximum value you can not choose a number more than that.
By selecting "Price" you can switch to price configuration. On the "Price" tab of the pricing plan, the order of pricing rules can be changed.
c. In Price is vendor price. Retail Price is a suggested retail price.
You can switch to preview mode by selecting "Preview".
The section will be open in a new window.
In Price and Retail Prices will remind constant despite the selected amount (up to maximum value).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is 'Per Usage' Formula?
- How to Set up and Operate Usage Based Offer
- Configure quantity change rules
- Design section overview
- What is the choice price table?
- What is the constant function?
- What is quantity price table function?
- What is Tier mode?
- How to calculate with tier mode Graduated?
- How to calculate with tier mode Up to?