What is quantity price table function?
The vendor can quickly and easily add and edit large price tables for tiered pricing.
c."Price defined" - Price defined part cannot be changed because it is just informative control. It just makes users realize that they need to set a monthly price.
It is possible to copy-paste from some cells to other cells, remove any row, rearrange rows.
The table allows copying data from Excel, if there are a smaller amount of rows than in Excel data, new rows automatically will be added.
d. It is possible to reorder rows via a drag icon. This kind of reordering allows moving newly added rows into any place of the table (including the first row).
e. By selecting the bin icon, the selected row will be removed.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Design section overview
- How to configure the price plan?
- What is the choice price table?
- What is the constant function?
- What is quantity price table function?
- What is Tier mode?
- How to calculate with tier mode Graduated?
- How to calculate with tier mode Up to?
- How to calculate with tier mode - Volume?
- What is compatibility rules?