How to calculate with tier mode - Volume?
"Volume"- a strategy that allows discounts for bulk purchases. Typically, the greater the number of units purchased, the greater the discount allowed.
Sell each item by the price of the last corresponding row.
Note! Included Quantity is sold for 0$.
If you want to purchase 18 items, for example below, it will be eligible for tear "B".
All 18 items will be multiplied by retail price 10 (18x10).
If you want to purchase 25 items, your price will be eligible for tear "C".
All 25 items will be multiplied by retail price 9 (25x9).
The price is applied to the whole number.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Configure quantity change rules
- Design section overview
- What is the choice price table?
- What is the constant function?
- What is quantity price table function?
- What is Tier mode?
- How to calculate with tier mode Graduated?
- How to calculate with tier mode Up to?
- How to calculate with tier mode - Volume?
- What is compatibility rules?