What is the choice price table?
Choice Price Table - defines the mapping between combinations of values and price. Combinations can't
intersect with each other. The price table should be defined for all possible combinations.
"Choice controls" allows choosing one or more controls which will be used to identify which price is
applicable. You can choose Radio and Dropdown controls only.
a. "Control " - provides the ability to set up which values the price will be applicable for. If configured for this row, one control has two or more applicable values and price is applied from the configurable row.
b. "In Price" and "Retail price" is used to define the price for this combination.
If the Choice table has two or more controls, then apply the corresponding row only if both controls matched row.
Explanation of calculation:
|Speed||Region||Retail Price||Corresponding row|
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Design section overview
- How to configure the price plan?
- What is the choice price table?
- What is the constant function?
- What is quantity price table function?
- What is Tier mode?
- How to calculate with tier mode Graduated?
- How to calculate with tier mode Up to?
- How to calculate with tier mode - Volume?
- What is compatibility rules?