How to calculate with tier mode Graduated?
"Graduated" a strategy that allows discounts for bulk purchases only to the added items. Typically discount is applied only to the items that are in the next tier.
Sell each item by the price of each corresponding row.
Note! Included Quantity is sold for 0$.
Tier 1. Creating a pricing plan will be eligible to tier 1, If the quantity is up to 5.
Tier 2. Creating a pricing plan will be eligible to tier 2, If the quantity is up to 10.
In order to add more tier select "Add new row".
Switch to preview mode by selecting the "Preview".
Eligible to tier 2.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Configure quantity change rules
- Design section overview
- How to configure the price plan?
- What is the choice price table?
- What is the constant function?
- What is quantity price table function?
- What is Tier mode?
- How to calculate with tier mode Graduated?
- How to calculate with tier mode Up to?
- How to calculate with tier mode - Volume?