► How can I see details of my Incoming invoice?
Incoming Invoices section contain the following invoices:
- from Microsoft to Direct Seller uploaded from Microsoft Partner Center (invoice ID starts with a capital letter followed by digits);
- from any Vendor to Direct or Indirect Seller, generated by Platform (invoice ID contains digits only).
In order to view the Incoming invoice, please choose the invoice with according to Invoice ID and click it.
By clicking on Invoice ID, you will access all the information about all your customers and their subscriptions:
In Incoming invoice details, you will see:
- Different filters allow you to overview the details of the invoice.
- Each Customer will be separated, under which you will be able to see all subscriptions and purchase details.
- Charge type - will represent the subscription type. In more details read "Invoicing for different types of Subscription".
- Export the information in the excel file (in order to choose columns to be exported, step 5 should be taken first).
- Choose the columns to display on the page.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Contracts and invoicing by contract
- How can I see Outgoing invoices in Customer view?
- How to add Invoice Line Corrections?
- How to get full Reconciliation data?
- Incoming invoices in Customer view vs. Outgoing invoices in Seller view
- What will I see in Incoming invoices if I am Direct Seller?
- What will I see in Incoming invoices if I am Indirect Seller?
- What will I see in my tax invoice?
- What will I see in Outgoing invoices in Seller's view?
- Where can I find invoices?