Billing cycles and discounts
Billing cycles and discount control have subcontrol "Default billing cycle".
Billing period, can be selected between Monthly, Yearly, One time, and Use custom control. When Vendor chooses "Default billing cycle" to be "Use custom control", the view will be as following:
a. Control used for billing cycle - the control for the billing cycle can be selected, between the Charge period and the None. If the None option will be chosen, a warning message will appear "Please, choose control".
b. "Billing cycle length" has only "Monthly" and "Yearly" options.
c. All variables - choose this option when you want to discount all services in the entire plan based on the billing cycle customer chooses for one of the services.
d. Some variables - choose this option when you want to discount only those services in the plan, for which the customer selected the corresponding billing cycle.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Configure quantity change rules
- Design section overview
- What is the choice price table?
- What is the constant function?
- What is quantity price table function?
- What is Tier mode?
- How to calculate with tier mode Graduated?
- How to calculate with tier mode Up to?
- How to calculate with tier mode - Volume?
- What is compatibility rules?