How do I suspend a Subscription for the customer?
1. Log in on behalf of the desired customer and select the Subscription Tab.
Select the "Edit" button from the below page, in order to apply changes:
A pop-up window will appear:
a1. Now – The change order is created and processed immediately.
b1. Custom date – this option allows you to select any future date. On the selected date, the order will be sent to the vendor, and changes will apply upon successful provisioning.
c1. After renewal/commitment – this option allows scheduling changes that vendors do not allow you to make during an active commitment term. Scheduled changes will apply on renewal. This option may not be available for some subscriptions.
a. Uncheck the status box.
b. The color becomes grey.
c. Select "Save changes"
Customers will be warned that they may not be able to reactivate some subscriptions after disabling them. :
Users cannot upgrade/downgrade a disabled subscription and cannot change the configuration of a disabled subscription.
Note! If the subscription status is disabled, the configuration form is read-only.
2. After saving changes, a pop-up window with Terms & Conditions will appear, press the "I agree" button to continue.
When a request for changes is sent, you will see a notification bar where you can locate and see the changes you have made to the subscription:
3. Click on "View Order" to see details of the submitted order. The system will direct you directly to the detailed view of the order.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Expiry status for subscriptions
- How do I add add-on(s) when purchasing a new subscription?
- Azure Subscription Role Assignments within Tier 2 Seller and Indirect Provider Model
- Cancellation Policies
- Customer: How to purchase subscriptions?
- How do I suspend a Subscription for the customer?
- How does NCE trial subscriptions work?
- How to change the name of subscription?
- How to change the price on existing subscription?
- How to change the quantity of subscription licenses?