How do I suspend a Subscription for the customer?
1. Log in on behalf of the desired customer and select the Subscription Tab.
Select the "Edit" button from the below page, in order to apply changes:
A pop-up window will appear:
a1. Now – The change order is created and processed immediately.
b1. Custom date – this option allows to select any future date. On the selected date the order will be sent to the vendor and changes will apply upon successful provisioning.
c1. After renewal/commitment – this option allows scheduling changes that vendors do not allow you to make during an active commitment term. Scheduled changes will apply on renewal. This option may not be available for some subscriptions.
a. Uncheck the status box.
b. The color becomes grey.
c. Select the "Save changes".
Customers will be warned that they may not be able to reactivate some subscriptions after disabling them:
2. After saving changes, a pop-up window with a Terms & Conditions will appear, press the "I agree" button to continue.
When a request for changes is sent, you will see a notification bar, where you can locate and see the changes you have made to the subscription:
3. Click on "View order" to see details of the submitted order. The system will direct you directly into the detailed view of the order.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to assign an add-on to a subscription
- How to add Subscription to the shopping cart?
- How do I add Add-on(s) when purchasing a new Subscription?
- How to edit Subscriptions?
- How to change the Billing cycle of the Subscription?
- How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
- How to change the name of Subscription?
- How to change the price on existing subscription?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?