How do I suspend a Subscription for the customer?
1. Log in on behalf of the desired customer and select the Subscription Tab.
a. Uncheck the small toggle switch.
b.The color becomes grey.
c. Select the "Save changes".
Customers will be warned that they may not be able to reactivate some subscriptions after disabling them:
2. After saving changes, a pop-up window with a Terms & Conditions will appear, press the "I agree" button to continue.
When a request for changes is sent, you will see a notification bar, where you can locate and see the changes you have made to the subscription:
3. Click on "View order" to see details of the submitted order. The system will direct you directly into the detailed view of the order.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Azure Subscription Role Assignments within Tier 2 Seller and Indirect Provider Model
- How to add Subscription to the shopping cart?
- How to edit Subscriptions?
- How to change the Billing cycle of the Subscription?
- How to change the Quantity of Subscription licenses?
- How to change the name of a Subscription?
- How do I add Add-on(s) when purchasing a new Subscription?
- How to change the price on existing subscription?
- How to configure Offer Plan when purchasing Subscription?