My business collects customer data, including personal data. What should I do to ensure compliance with data protection laws, including GDPR?
First, ensure there is a valid legal basis for processing. Then, maintain an appropriate level of information security within your company. This means that processing activities must be transparent; sufficient information is regularly provided to customers regarding the processing of their data. For further information visit our Privacy Hub.
This way, we ensure that we can collect payments from resellers.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can AppXite make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I delete my customer?
- Can I sell my own solutions via the AppXite platform?
- My business collects customer data, including personal data. What should I do to ensure compliance with data protection laws, including GDPR?
- What are Microsoft restricted offers?
- What happens if a customer changes information in the Microsoft Partner Center?
- What happens to my customer data when I end the agreement?
- What is White-Label Branding?
- Who to contact regarding data protection?
- Who to contact regarding legal questions?