What are Microsoft restricted offers?
Microsoft provides "Restricted offers" to MS direct partners. A “Restricted” offer means it is not on the official Microsoft pricing list but has been specifically negotiated with a Partner.
In such cases, AppXite does not have access to pricing, so we kindly ask you to inform AppXite about these special deals and also provide prices and data about offers to email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can AppXite make modifications to the Platform?
- Can I delete my customer?
- Can I sell my own solutions via the AppXite platform?
- My business collects customer data, including personal data. What should I do to ensure compliance with data protection laws, including GDPR?
- What are Microsoft restricted offers?
- What happens if a customer changes information in the Microsoft Partner Center?
- What happens to my customer data when I end the agreement?
- What is White-Label Branding?
- Who to contact regarding data protection?
- Who to contact regarding legal questions?