Distributor Admin has the possibility (1) toggle all notifications sent out by the platform ON or OFF. Changes are applied immediately. Also, it's possible to edit notification recipients and reset them to default. Go to "Settings" and choose Notification settings.
a. Selecting the "Edit" button next to the event will open the details view, where recipients are editable.
It is possible to add several TO, CC and BCC recipients for each notification.
c. TO recipient is mandatory.
d. CC and BCC are optional.
It is possible to change who receives the notification in each case by specifying TO, CC and BCC contacts using recipients:
1. Organization contact (e.g. Primary contact).
2. All users of a certain role (e.g. all Account Managers).
3. Specific platform user.
4. Completely custom email address.
b. Selecting the "View" button next to the event will open the details view, where recipients are not editable.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Disclaimer about expected provisioning time
- Warning in trial expiry notification
- Receive provisioning details by email
- Show multiple billing cycles per order item in notifications
- Change requested
- Expire Subscription Notification
- Invite user Distributor on-boarding
- New Quote
- New Proposal
- Notification settings