This article describes how to manage Subscriptions within the Platform. This section is available in Customer View only if the user is a Seller admin or an Account Manager. In Subscription Management, it is possible to add subscriptions to the Shopping Cart, edit those subscriptions, and to manage their prices. It is possible to add a Subscription through the Product Catalog: Log in on behalf of the customer, then select the desired product in the catalog by clicking “View Offers”.
The “more information” (1) link in an offer will provide an extended description. Press “Buy Now” (2) to add the offer to the Shopping Cart.
Step 1: Configure Plan
If the price is not predefined via Customer Prices and you want to set-up a different price for the chosen subscription at the moment of the purchase:
1. Choose the Tenant Domain
2. Change the Quantity as desired
2a. Price calculations are shown in the table according to Quantity
3. Choose Charge Period (Monthly, Annual)
4. Adjust Markup percentages
4a. Adjust Target Customer Price
5. View Vendor InPrice (Partner Price)
6. View Estimated Retail Price
7. View Customer Price
8. View Margins
When selecting the next step, A pop-up will appear "Commit to 1 year(s)?"
Step 2: Select Add-ons
If needed, add (1) necessary add-ons to the parent license or skip (2) to the next step.
If you add the add-ons, you can also change quantities and edit prices for them (similar to Step 1 above). This is done by clicking on the gear icon. Then, you can adjust markup, see different price levels, and view margins on the summary table.
After Add-ons (if any) are added, Confirm your choice:
After confirmation, a pop-up window with a purchase summary will appear on the right side of the screen:
In more detail read the article How to manage Add-ons?
Step 3: Verify/modify Order
Order can also be changed:
1. Click on the license name and you will open the table as was described before. You can change the price/markup to reflect the desired changes before placing the order.
2. If necessary, subscriptions can be removed. If this is done, a pop-up window will appear so those changes can be approved:
3. The order will be saved in the shopping cart, for later check-out, even if it is not submitted (Place order).
After pressing the Shopping Cart icon, a pop-up window will again appear on the right side of the screen:
Step 4: Place Order
After Place order action, you will be asked to agree to Terms and Conditions.
Read T&C, by clicking the link provided and mark the check-box.
Press the "Agree" button.
3. You will then receive the Order Number and Order summary.
4. View orders - when order is submitted, it can be found in the ORDERS section, where you can follow the statuses of its completion.
5. Continue Shopping - choose other licenses, add them to the cart and place the orders.
To view end user's active subscriptions, go to Select Organization and choose the desired organization. Select the "Subscriptions tab".
Note! The status of the subscriptions can be filtered(a).
By clicking on the offer name (b), the selected subscription can be checked in detail.