►►Adjust renewal dates based on commitment period
Renewal and related price recalculation will not happen during the commitment period. If a subscription is renewable, its first renewal will be postponed till the commitment period is over.
If a subscription has an active commitment, a price freeze will be applied at the commitment start date for the duration of the commitment. On the end date of commitment, a new price freeze will be applied as per the offer's offer rule pricing usually 1 year. The renewal does not trigger during the commitment period. Renewal fires on the end date of commitment and price are recalculated on the end date of commitment.
Note! Commitment is not re-applied upon renewal. If the customer wants to re-apply commitment, a new subscription must be created.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How to log in into the Product Management?
- User rights for Product Management
- Product Management Overview
- How to create new Products?
- How to edit Product information?
- ►How to create new offers?
- ►How to create new Price?
- ►What is an Order Form?
- ►►How to edit Order Form?
- ►►How to edit existing Order form?