Expiry status for subscriptions
The status of one-time subscriptions that expired is changed to the corresponding status in the platform.
Subscription End Date for one-time subscriptions matches their factual expiry based on their duration example: Subscription End Date of a 1-year license purchased on Jan 1, 2021, should be Jan 1, 2022).
One-time subscriptions will be disabled after their Subscription End Date Utc.
In order to access One time offers in the platform, Log in on behalf of the customer, then select the "Subscription" section.
From the "Subscription type" dropdown select One Time. The list of one time offers will be displayed.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Expiry status for subscriptions
- How do I add add-on(s) when purchasing a new subscription?
- Azure Subscription Role Assignments within Tier 2 Seller and Indirect Provider Model
- Cancellation Policies
- Customer: How to purchase subscriptions?
- How do I suspend a Subscription for the customer?
- How does NCE trial subscriptions work?
- How to change the name of subscription?
- How to change the price on existing subscription?
- How to change the quantity of subscription licenses?