How to create a copy of the existing offer?
A vendor can create a new offer by copying an existing one to simplify the process for similar services.
To create/copy a new offer(s) in the Products section, click on View Offer & Bundles. The section will be opened in a new window.
Select the arrow and choose Copy from existing.
When selecting "Copy from existing" opens a popup where the user selects:
The vendor dropdown is searchable by name and ID and all Active vendors are accessible. The vendor dropdown is searchable by Offer name. The dropdown contains all New and Active and Unpublished offers of the selected vendor, except bundles.
Selecting "Create a copy" in the popup redirects user to Create an offer form with the form prefilled based on the origin offer selected at the previous step:
Note! The offer will be saved in New status.
"Once you have pressed Save, the Product Manager will need to Publish an offer in order to be able to see it in Seller's catalog".
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Product Management Overview
- How to create new Products?
- How to edit Product information?
- How to create new offers?
- How to create new Price?
- How to create a copy of the existing offer?
- Minimum commitment setting for offers
- Offer can be published only when pricing plan is set up
- Countries and industries of the bundle
- Custom CTA for an offer