Subscription changes history
Users with access to the Subscriptions section will see a history of all changes applied to a subscription to track changes made by them and their colleagues. To do this, select the "Subscriptions" tab and select the subscription which history you want to view.
Activity History page contains filtration by Periods of time and Users.
The results table will display the user who made the change, the date and time of the change, the properties that were changed.
All users will see changes of properties like Subscription name, Subscription status, Subscription quantity, Subscription start, and end date, Is Subscription Renew enabled or not.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Expiry status for subscriptions
- How do I add add-on(s) when purchasing a new subscription?
- Azure Subscription Role Assignments within Tier 2 Seller and Indirect Provider Model
- Cancellation Policies
- Customer: How to purchase subscriptions?
- How do I suspend a Subscription for the customer?
- How does NCE trial subscriptions work?
- How to change the name of subscription?
- How to change the price on existing subscription?
- How to change the quantity of subscription licenses?