How to promote offer(s) with a "Special Price" (badge)?
Want to promote offer(s) with a special price during your campaign? Toggle "Special price" when you create markup to display a special badge to the customer (works extra well with markups for offer groups)!
Log into your platform. Go to "Catalog" → "Customer Prices" → "Create New":
In the next step, choose "Offers" as Price Type → Select Offer(s) → press the "Add" button to define the time period and price.
Tick the "Special Price", if you want the offer to be promoted during campaign or so. If this option is "ticked", that will show % discount (down from Estimated Retail Price).
"Special Price" badge, when the changes are becoming effective, will be visible in the Product Catalog the following way: ↓
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to configure mark-up for Azure Marketplace offers?
- Usage Based Calculator
- Price Hierarchy
- What is Price Source?
- What is Soft and Hard Limit?
- Seller: Price configuration for Customers
- Seller: What is Generic price?
- Seller: What is Offer level price?
- How to promote offer(s) with a "Special Price" (badge)?
- How to configure prices for Offer groups?