How to Import prices for customers?
Now it is possible to import prices in bulk using spreadsheets (.csv and .xlsx) for easier price management.
1. Go to Catalog → Customer Price → Create New → Import:
2. A pop-up window will be shown with text and a sample file.
Seller will see that the prices for customers are imported using two distinct, separate templates one for all customers in general, and one for a specific customer:
Template for all customers:
Template for a specific customer:
3. A sample file will show what is needed in order to import the file.
Once the file has been filled in with the necessary information - markups, vendors, ERP ID, and other fields, you can Import the file. Press on Select File → Upload file and continue.
Confirmation that prices are imported will be shown and managed further in Price Management Section.
Note! the earliest day when prices can be applied and effective is the next day. In more detail read the following article Platform Time Zone
In case of unsuccessful import, Data, or format validation error you will receive the following message:
The file will not be imported until corrections are made.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to set up price for all Customers?
- How to Update price period in Price Management?
- What is Special price?
- What is Generic price?
- ► How to edit price for specific Customer?
- How to adjust Markup for Offer groups?
- How to Create markups with overlapping future dates?
- Price Hierarchy
- How to Import prices for customers?
- Price Source