Now it is possible to import prices in bulk using spreadsheets (.csv and .xlsx) for easier price management.
1. Go to Catalog → Customer Price → Create New → Import:
2. A pop-up window will be shown with text and sample file:
3. A sample file will show what is needed in order to import the file:
- Organization ERP ID
- Offer ID
- Vendor ID
- Markup % (up to 6 digits after the decimal separator)
- From date (in dd.mm.yyyy format!!!)
- Till date (in dd.mm.yyyy format!!!)
- Soft limit %
- Hard limit %
- Price source (In Price or ERP)
- Special Price
Once the file has been filled in with the necessary information - markups, vendors, ERP ID, and other fields, you can Import the file. Press on Select File → Upload file and continue.
Errors and/or conflicts will be shown with details in a pop-up window, with information that needs to be corrected. The file will not be imported until corrections are made in a new file and imported once again.
Confirmation that prices are imported will be shown and managed further in Price Management Section.
Note, that the earliest day when prices can be applied and effective, is the next day. In case you are trying to import prices with today's date, you will receive the following message: