To create a new offer(s) in the Products section, click on New Offer. The section will be opened in a new window.
Note! Fields marked with a star symbol * are mandatory fields.
There are three Offer Statuses: New, Published and Unpublished.
- New – Offer status is new, not saved yet;
- Published – Once an offer is created and saved, the Product Manager will get a notification to finalize the provisioning. Only after Product Manager has been informed that the provisioning for this specific offer is created, it will be possible to Publish the offer;
- Unpublished – Once an offer is Published, the Product Manager can Unpublish the offer if any updates are needed.
Above how the offer is seen in the platform:
1. Offer name;
1.1. Vendor name;
2. Offer description;
3. Offer logo;
4. Offer price (to be set up next);
5. Marketing materials;
5.1. Marketing materials picture.
You will see that you are under a created or existing Product (A.), e.g. A1, and now creating a new Offer.
Once you make an offer, you as Product Manager will go through Offer Statuses (B): New, Published and Unpublished.
1. Switch language by selecting arrow. From here you can localize Offer by adding offer in different languages, select a different language, and fill in the form again.
1.1 Globe icon – fields can be localized.
2. Product Name – Product under which offer will be created.
3. Custom ID – select Custom ID if you choose to have your own ID. If left unselected, the system will automatically generate ID for you.
4. Name – Offer Name.
4.1 Full Name – Offer Full Name.
5. Description – Offer description. Describe your offer in 2-3 sentences. The recommended length is up to 250 characters (with spaces).
6. Offer image – Add a publicly available link or
6.1 Upload image for the offer.
Note: Image parameters - 1:1 ratio, preferably not bigger than 400x400px.
Note! It is mandatory to add T&C for all your offer(s).
8. Marketing – here you can add a more extensive description of the offer, add a table, more images.
9. Specification – add offer specifications/parameters if there are any e.g. Key Features, capacity, storage data that offer could have but are not to show in Marketing material or offer description; this field can also be localized:
9.1 Add new specifications – press on the plus icon and add more if needed.
10. Use advanced pricing plan – this function enables to use Configure Price Quote (CPQ) for an offer.
11. Use new form designer - allows vendors to design own order form for specific offer. The order form is filled in by the customer (or seller if authorized to place an order on behalf of an end-customer) when completing the purchase. Incomplete form will not allow to complete the purchase. This form is used to request services from a vendor to a customer.
12. Billing Type – here select what billing type offer have:
12.1. License based – License based subscription is a payment type that allows customer to purchase Vendor's services for a specific period of time for a specific set price. Typically this price module commits on a monthly or annual basis;
12.2. Usage-Based (Consumption-Based Pricing) – Usage-based pricing module is based on how much service is used by the customer in the set time of period;
12.3 One time based – One-time base pricing where customer purchases subscription and pays one time, e.g. workshop.
13. Supported Billing Cycles – there you will have to select depending on what you have selected in point 12. (License based, Usage-Based or One time):
13.1 If you selected License based – choose in this section either – Monthly or Yearly. Here your offer will be purchased either as License per month or License per year;
13.2 If selected Usage-Based choose Monthly as billing cycle;
13.3 If you selected One time – choose One time – the customer will pay one time when purchasing offer.
14. Min Amount – here select from what amount your offer can be purchased e.g. 1 - … ; 10 - … ; etc.
15. Max Amount – select maximum amount customer can purchase your offers e.g. … - 11; … - 51 etc.
16. UNSPSC Classification - United Nations Standard for Products and Services Classification Codes.
17. Minimum commitment - by choosing the term of commitment, vendor restricts end-customer to suspend the offer before the commitment term renewal.
18. Is Trial – chose this option if the offer is Trial version, if so, complete the form. When the offer information is completed, this offer will be as a separate SKU in the seller's Catalog.
Note: If you wish to have an offer after Trial expires, you will need to create new SKU with the same information as for Trial;
19. Is Automatically Renewable – Offer will auto-renew depending on what billing cycle is selected (monthly, yearly).
Note: Trials are not automatic renewable. Once the trial has ended, the customer will need to purchase a new SKU.
20. Is Add-on – this means that this SKU will be an add-on for another offer(s) you might have, read more - What is an add-on?
Note: Both fields Is Trial and Automatically Renewable can be left empty if SKU is neither a trial nor auto-renewable.
21. Industries – choose for which type of industry your offer is available. You can select multiple industries. Once you have selected, the seller wihtin a specific industry will see your offer. You can choose multiple at the same time:
- Private business;
22. Select Countries – select countries in which your offer will be available. Search by name or scroll to select needed countries. You can choose multiple at the same time.
23. Available for bundling by other vendors.
Provisioning is set per offer and allows vendor to receive order information for delivering the service to end-customer.
24. Send order to e-mail - manual provisioning where vendor must provide an e-mail address where order details must be sent to.
25. API - automatic provisioning where vendor must provide API documentation and details. In addition testing environment needs to be provided by vendor.
26. Custom - if none of the above methods is applicable, another provisioning method is provided.
27. Save – click the Save button when all is filled.
Once you have pressed Save, the Product Manager will need to Publish an offer in order to be able to see it in Seller's catalog.