Different pricing logic for each billing cycle
Vendors can set up complex pricing plans which allow the Customer to choose how often to be billed. It is possible to define unique price composition logic and discounts for each billing cycle separately.
Note! There is no special "Billing Cycle" control for pricing plans. In order to create a billing cycle, the vendor should create a radio/dropdown and configure its behavior on the price tab.
After the pricing plan is "Designed" the next step is to apply a formula to that plan which is done under the "Price" section:
a. Currency – it is possible to see in what currency price is created, always choose local currency;
b. Billing cycles and discounts - it is possible to select the billing period, between Monthly, Yearly, One-time, and Use custom control.
c. d. Billing cycle - it is possible to
e. Formula - choose the section which is applicable to your designed pricing plan:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Design section overview
- How to configure the price plan?
- What is the choice price table?
- What is the constant function?
- What is quantity price table function?
- What is Tier mode?
- How to calculate with tier mode Graduated?
- How to calculate with tier mode Up to?
- How to calculate with tier mode - Volume?
- What is compatibility rules?