Release Notes 116
Release 116 was rolled out on 03/06/2022
What is new?
In this release, we are focusing on bugfixes related to Subscriptions, Orders and Price management. Reporting section is getting an upgrade by renaming few reports and upgrading Customer report with new elements to improve your control over the customers, their status and signed agreements.
Subscriptions & Orders:
- Fixed issue with page crashes when selecting "Adobe Creative Cloud for teams All Apps MEL" subscriptions;
- Fixed markup sometimes not being calculated into the price displayed in the cart;
- Fixed issue with subscription change orders sometimes displaying duplicated order items
- Fixed issue with occasional page crash when check-boxing "Special price" during new price creation;
- Fixed incorrect March prices for Microsoft 365 E3 in AUD.
Reseller Customer report has been updated with additional views to improve your customer agreement management and renamed to Customer Report.
Distributor Reseller report has been renamed to Reseller report.
Coming up next in Release 117:
- Improvements for order status synchronization with Microsoft to eliminate the stuck orders issue under certain conditions;
- Contract details will be added to reporting API;
- Outgoing invoice section will be updated with "Vendor" column.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.