Release Notes 123
Brand new organizations section
UPDATE: We will need some extra time to finish the new section, please do not expect any changes this time.
- We made a few usability improvements to the reporting section. Now you will be greeted with a home pages showing all available reports to help you choose the one you need.
- The price on offer configuration page now shows a loading indicator when the platform checks for an update. You will normally see it when it checks for a potential promotion discount with the vendor.
- When you create a price setting by adding markup or discount to your cost or SRP, the SRP option now warns you that it might result in a loss. This reminder is mostly designed for low-margin offers with fluctuating price from vendor.
- Fixed missing button for canceling eligible orders.
- Fixed multiple successive changes to subscription billing cycle giving the wrong result.
- Fixed incorrect price displayed in quote notifications due to double application of seller markup.
We are planning to ship these updates by Sep 1.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful