Release Notes 127
The release was shipped on 03.11.
Platform's local user account is the simplest way to get users into your platform. Unlike alternatives, it requires no setup. With this release we are greatly improving the security and the appeal of these accounts with the addition of multi-factor authentication.
This is likely relevant to you if:
- You don't use Azure AD or alternative in your company
- You are the first admin user of your platform. In this case you are most likely already using this option.
- You are onboarding your partners - the first admin of their new platform will be invited with a local user account by default.
To start using MFA:
- As an admin, you don't need to do anything. MFA will now be enabled by default.
- As a user with this type of account, have Authenticator app installed on your iOS or Android device when you log in.
- Adobe RoboHelp Office for teams.
- Adobe Substance 3D Collection for teams.
- Adobe Acrobat Sign Solutions for business and enterprise. These offers are priced per user. Their alternatives that are priced per transaction are coming soon.
Tweaks and fixes
- We added a loading indicator on the offer price when you configure your offer. You will most often see it when the platform checks for eligible promotions and other special price conditions with the vendor of the offer. It will help you notice the price of the offer update before you add to cart.
- Fixed inaccurate vendor filter results on subscriptions page.
- Fixed unnecessary currency conversion tooltip displayed on prices in the add-ons popup. It was sometimes visible even when the add-on is purchased in original currency without conversion.