How to Upgrade/Downgrade subscriptions?
1. Click on the Subscriptions tab and select Subscription you would like to upgrade/downgrade.
2. If upgrades/downgrades for the particular Subscription are eligible they will be presented at the bottom of the page:
3. Click Upgrade/Downgrade.
4. The pop-up window will be presented asking to apply changes Now or Custom date:
Now – The change order is created and processed immediately.
Custom date – this option allows you to select any future date. On the selected date, the order will be sent to the vendor, and changes will apply upon successful provisioning.
In more details check the following article: Scheduled Orders - Scheduling Subscription Changes.
Once desired option will be selected, the following form will appear:
After changes will be applied and selected Save button, the following message will appear:
Changes will be saved immediately, and order will be placed.
By selecting View order, you can follow the statuses of its completion.
Currently, only full upgrades are supported, meaning that if, for example, you have existing subscriptions, all 45 will be upgraded to the desired subscription.
5. From this point upgrading/downgrading the order is the same as placing the order and the process has been described here: How to place an Order?
Please refer to this video for visual guideline:
- Partial upgrades are not supported yet and will be declined. To ensure your upgrade order is correctly processed by the vendor, configure quantity and other fields to match your current subscription amount.
- Prices displayed during configuration is regular purchase price, even if the actual difference due to prepayment or other conditions is lower.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Expiry status for subscriptions
- How do I add add-on(s) when purchasing a new subscription?
- Azure Subscription Role Assignments within Tier 2 Seller and Indirect Provider Model
- Cancellation Policies
- Customer: How to purchase subscriptions?
- How do I suspend a Subscription for the customer?
- How does NCE trial subscriptions work?
- How to change the name of subscription?
- How to change the price on existing subscription?
- How to change the quantity of subscription licenses?