AppXite News 17.03.2023
Reporting API: Automate business processes
The Reporting API endpoints use the internal IDs of the platform which enables the joining of various endpoint data to create reports and find related information.
Reporting API: Automate invoice sending from your ERP solution
The goal of mapping invoice data is to ensure that the invoice data is accurately and efficiently represented in the Reporting API.
Reporting API: Create insightful reports about your channel
Identifying organizations in your sales channel gives context to other data, such as invoices and subscriptions, as well as lets you build a list of all of your customers, whether they are transacting or not.
- Invoices for just on-boarded CSP Sellers with existing subscriptions
- How to submit an idea/feature request
- Distributor: generic prices for seller segments
- Distributor: vendor prices for seller segments
- Distributor: offer prices for seller segments
- Price hierarchy
- Billing frequency changed from annual to monthly (legacy subscriptions)
- Microsoft NCE offer price - monthly billing cycle + yearly term duration
- How to invite users of non-Microsoft partners
- Synchronize Organization with existing Microsoft tenant
- Use case scenario: pricing plan per country
- How to select a custom provider as FX rate source
- Currency exchange management use case
- How to change the billing cycle of the subscription
- Purchasing additional Azure subscriptions
- Common order errors and how to fix them
How does CPQ eliminate SKU proliferation?
AppXite and Devtech partner to help accelerate ISV onboarding
All you need to know about Microsoft DAP-to-GDAP
Important capabilities and updates to improve your security posture and protect your customers' tenants are now available.
Microsoft is introducing the journey map as a new readiness resource to help you more easily navigate important changes that we're making to transform how we do business.
The MCA is a single agreement that covers all buying motions through the NCE - enterprise, Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), and online. It is being updated and is now available.