Release Notes 140
Contract onboarding - selecting vendors
- Partner profile now shows the complete list of contracts you can create with them.
- The list is based on the vendor of the services sold under the contract.
- Select the desired vendors and save changes to create the contracts. You cannot delete the contract later.
- Your choice of contracts works seamlessly with all the ways you can manage partner catalogs - contracts simply filter the catalog based on your choices.
These improvements will go live over the next couple of releases.
Better Adobe renewals
When Adobe subscriptions renew, renewal configurations will now be confirmed directly with Adobe. As a result, the configurations and prices of Adobe subscriptions on renewal will be more accurate.
Automation of Microsoft prices
Catalog changes webhook (upcoming)
If you integrate your marketplace with catalogs in your AppXite platform, it has not become much easier to maintain it up to date. We created a webhook that will automatically notify your integrated system when products are added or removed in a catalog for a specific segment.
Soon, you will be able to enable this and other webhook events in the Settings of your platform. Meanwhile, you can contact us and we will enable it for you.
Userlane integration for user onboarding and training
Post-purchase restriction rules in pricing plans
- Prevent customer from reducing the duration of "Commitment" in their subscription. For instance, allow going from "1 year" to "3 years", but not from "3 years" to "1 year" or "none".
- If "1 year" or "3 years" is selected as "Commitment", make all important configuration fields in your plan read-only.
Similar rules have been successfully used for a while in offers of our managed vendors like Microsoft. Now they are available for you to apply to any configurations in your own services.
This update went live on 27.04.