How to do Customer organization self-registration in the platform?
Authorization method will pop up:
Select the "REGISTER" button. The user will be redirected to the login page:
a. Customer can register using the Account option.
b. Customer can register using the Personal email (Live ID).
c. Work email (AAD Account) can not be used. The Azure Active Directory domains have to be whitelisted against for Auth0 via.
When the customer will choose the register option, by inserting an e-mail address and a password, the following form will pop up:
Insert all the necessary information and select the "Save" button.
Note! The Primary contact of the platform will receive an email notification. The seller should "Approve" the customer organization in order to complete the process.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to do Customer organization self-registration in the platform?
- How to manually create a new Customer Organization?
- Organization level Login Options
- How to Select an Organization?
- How to Edit Organization profile?
- Synchronize Organization with existing MS Tenant
- How to edit basic details of the organization?
- How to add segments into Organization?
- What is the ERP ID column in your organizations list?
- How to activate organization?