How to do Customer organization self-registration in the platform?
1.2. When entering the offer, select "Buy now" button
2. Authorization method will pop up, it has two options: "Log In" and "Register". If you are a new organization, following the self-registration steps, please select "Register".
3. You will be redirected to the login page:
We would recommend several options for self-registration:
a. Customer can register using the Account option.
b. Customer can register using the Personal email (Live ID).
Work email (AAD Account) can not be used because the Azure Active Directory domains have to be whitelisted against for Auth0 via.
4. After selecting the method of authorization, you will see the table with two tabs, please select the tab "Sign Up" and enter valid email and secure password:
5. After filling-in the credentials, the initial form for creating an organization will pop up. Please, carefully fill it in and select "Save" button.
Note! The Primary contact of the platform will receive an email notification. The seller should "Approve" the customer organization in order to complete the process.
Following these steps, one can easily self-register on the platform.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to do Customer organization self-registration in the platform?
- How to manually create a new Customer Organization?
- Organization level Login Options
- How to Select an Organization?
- How to Edit Organization profile?
- Synchronize Organization with existing MS Tenant
- How to edit basic details of the organization?
- How can an Organization choose its preferred currency?
- How to add segments into Organization?
- What is the ERP ID column in your organizations list?